Need something to do with that extra summertime hour? Follow these easy steps to whip up some Moon Sand, and finish off with an easy treat: Unicorn Chow.
Prep time: 60 minutes
- 1 package Gwaltney Bacon
- 1 package almond bark or white chocolate baking bar
- 1 box toasted rice cereal
- 1 box funfetti cake mix
- Cook Gwaltney Bacon according to package and break into small pieces.
- Melt almond bark or white chocolate baking bar in microwave.
- Place cereal in large bowl, and pour melted chocolate over top.
- Mix in sprinkles and bacon.
- Coat with funfetti cake mix.
- Mix bowl together and enjoy!
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 2 tbsp colored powder paint (can be found at local craft store)
- 3/4 cup of glitter
- 4 cups play sand
- Pour 1 cup of water into large bowl.
- Pour 2 cups of cornstarch into water and stir thoroughly to remove any lumps that have formed.
- Add 2 tsp. colored powder paint and stir. If you want a range of colors, you will need to separate out the sand evenly into smaller containers and then add the different colors of powdered paint to each container.
- Add in 3/4 cup of glitter (optional).
- Add 4 cups of play sand and mix well. After thoroughly mixing, the texture should feel crumbly but when squeezed together it will combine.
- Make time for play time!