Calling all meat lovers: Try our Gwaltney Sausage and Bacon Breakfast Pizza to get this party started.
Prep time: 10 minutes
- Pre-made mini pizza dough
- Gwaltney Bacon
- Gwaltney Sausage
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place mini pizza dough on a cookie sheet.
- Cook up Gwaltney Bacon and Sausage for toppings.
- Scramble the eggs in a separate pan until they are soft-set; don’t overcook or they will become dry and rubbery while in the oven.
- Top your pizzas with ingredients.
- Place in the oven and cook 12–15 minutes, wait for the cheese to become bubbly and the edges of the biscuits to brown.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.