Let these easy 20-minute Reindeer Hot Dogs guide you to a Gwaltney Good Time.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can refrigerated crescent rounds
- 1 package Gwaltney Hot Dogs
- 1 slice of white cheese
- Black olives
- Preheat oven according to the crescent roll directions.
- Cut your Gwaltney Hot Dogs into 3 equal sections.
- Lay out the crescent rounds sheet and wrap the strips around the middle section of the hot dog.
- Cut a triangle out of the end sections to look like antlers.
- Cut two slits at the top of the dough as pictured, and press the end hot dog pieces into the cuts.
- Bake according to the package directions and cut out small circles from your sliced cheese for the eyes. Place small slices of black olives for the pupils. Add ketchup on the hot dog for the red nose.