When adventure calls, make sure you’re prepared to pack up and go without going hungry. Customize a bike basket for your Crustless Gwaltney Ham and Cheese.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 slices Gwaltney Deli Ham
- 1 slice of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- Mustard or mayo
- Rolling pin
- Round cookie cutter or can (emptied and washed)
- Use rolling pin to roll out and flatten pieces of bread.
- Spread condiments of choice onto bread, focusing on the center.
- Place Gwaltney Ham slices onto bread, and top with cheese slice. Place second bread slice on top.
- Use cookie cutter or can to cut out the center of your sandwich. Pinch down the edges of the sandwich, and use fork to crimp down the edges for that finished look.
- A basket
- Zip ties
- Decorations (we used faux flowers)
- Hot glue gun
- Your bike
- Decorate your basket. We heated up our hot glue gun and adhered flowers to the front.
- Loop zip ties through the basket and around your handlebars.
- Load up with your favorite Gwaltney lunch and head out on an adventure.