The holidays are better with bacon, right? Whip up our easy Chocolate Bacon Bark using Gwaltney Bacon, and gift to friends and family.
Prep Time: 10 minutes of prep
(4 hours to dry)
- 1 bag of chocolate candy melts
- 1 package of Gwaltney Bacon
- Toppings of choice (pretzels, candies, sprinkles)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and melt chocolate candy in the microwave in 30-second increments. Stirring after each increment.
- Pour the chocolate into the pan and spread evenly.
- Top with ingredients and freeze until hardened (about 12 hours).
- Brown paper lunch bags
- Card stock or construction paper
- Hole puncher
- Coloring/drawing materials
- Cut a piece of card stock or construction paper the width of the paper bag.
- Cut the length of the card stock or construction paper into a V shape so that the point comes about 3/4 down the bag.
- Decorate the paper with sayings or drawings.
- Stuff the bag with goodies.
- Hold the decorated paper to the top of the lunch bag (V shape pointed down) and punch two centered holes about a 1/2 inch from the top and a 1/2 inch away from each other.
- Cut a piece of ribbon about 6 inches long.
- With the holes aligned and the decorated paper facing you, insert each side of the ribbon from the back side of the bag and tie a loose enough knot or bow so that it doesn’t rip the paper.
- The bow and decorated paper will be facing the same side.